Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- RT @BoamDale: @SGInterpreting Wait for it. I am adding this graphic to a different Rule! https://t.co/tcNbPR76us, May 24
- Very true! https://t.co/Ux9FDpAUJc, May 24
- RT @bslblack: When you are really suffering with #hayfever and your neighbour decides to mow their lawn https://t.co/BGUJvppkp8, May 23
- RT @mutablejoe: He's making a list He's checking it twice He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice Santa Claus is in contravention… https://t.co/9BPTpZMqkC, May 20
- Working on a Saturday is never ideal but it becomes a pleasure when you get to work with this wee beaut. @MarkHezz, May 19