Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- Not long left on the early bird discount for the lone working training on 3 March 2017. Book by 31 Dec to benefit.… https://t.co/g3JKbg9yFd, 7 hours ago
- RT @RoseWardlaw: Well. @HerLadyShiv absolutely smashed the #Jubilee BSL show @rxtheatre. What a dreamboat. Learnt so much from her t… https://t.co/iWvujQ0Zrq, 19 hours ago
- RT @adrechsel: TFW you rush to work fearing you’ll be late, then realise you’re the first in the booth - and then realise you’re 3… https://t.co/7dvxbvSsYb, Nov 14
- Saw this a couple of years ago and it's still so true today. #Idontworkforfree #professional #saynotospec https://t.co/ODg2ZyQ5mz, Nov 14