Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- Or when people decide to walk in front of you when they are coming on stage and so you take a step back on your tin… https://t.co/8LhWmwSutW, 15 hours ago
- RT @TheStage: Assistant director Nickie Miles-Wildin (@knockback78) tells The Stage why access issues at a glitzy awards ceremony… https://t.co/MN0pfd88HZ, 15 hours ago
- RT @stephback95: When you're going about your weekly food shop and a hearing person comes up to tell you that you need to get a coch… https://t.co/SX6dGUtFFc, Mar 24
- RT @fingersmiths1: It’s a fantastic play do go if you can....and with @sophieLstone in it too. It’s been a long while since a Deaf act… https://t.co/c1Epev8d3Y, Mar 24
- RT @sophieLstone: Please share widely so we can reach the deaf and Hard of Hearing community and embrace accessibility in the theatre… https://t.co/z4E6BZplD8, Mar 24