Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- When you come to the end of a run with an amazing co worker @HerLadyShiv, Sep 18
- RT @rxtheatre: Sarah Frankcom tells us why she's putting audiences in the middle of the action during Our Town >>… https://t.co/S1jJztaaZ2, Sep 17
- RT @karlossi: Fab to meet and connect with my new accountability partner marneygardner and her gorgeous fella… https://t.co/0lxQfc7qyJ, Sep 16
- Been working with some talented and lovely people this week @HerLadyShiv @NadiaNadarajah #chickentikka #mangochutney, Sep 15
- Had the privilege to be working with @HerLadyShiv #learntsomuch, Sep 15