Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- RT @ZaneHema: We are deeply saddened at the news of the passing of one our global leaders, Dr. Dennis Cokely. His contributions… https://t.co/tZEpvsjMHM, Aug 17
- RT @SammiVanterpool: https://t.co/LWCULjPa14, Aug 14
- Thanks to @terp_djr for all her hard work in organising the medical training. Much appreciated. https://t.co/ohNWATkaZh, Aug 13
- One happy terp got my formal CPD planned and sorted for this year. CA&CD with Clive Mason, Legal Masterclass with… https://t.co/UgSk6hfpBy, Aug 12
- RT @Zakon_Training: INTERPRETING ADVANCED POLICE INTERVIEWS Birmingham 01/03/19 Following on from our highly successful series of Intr… https://t.co/YXyfges4iv, Aug 12