Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- RT @ASLIAnational: In the legal system... https://t.co/ClazKjm4Sr, 14 hours ago
- RT @BSLterplife: If a freelancer cancels a booking due to illness, you know they must be *really* poorly. No one refuses a days pay… https://t.co/7ApsnrD6Wa, Feb 23
- Great to have a job today where it wasn't tokenistic, Feb 22
- The feeling you get when you've done a good job and nailed the voice over! https://t.co/W3GHyiSKFM, Feb 22
- RT @susie_dent: In the unlikely event you ever need a euphemism for 'trousers', Victorian prudery gave us dozens, including inexpre… https://t.co/gWP2Sy6Q9k, Feb 18