Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- Person: What job do you do? Me: I'm a sign language interpreter. Person: Eh? Me: I work with Deaf people. Person:… https://t.co/THSZ8bAjrY, 7 hours ago
- RT @LipspeakerUK: Horrified to hear that an unqualified lipspeaker has been supporting a deaf professional for almost a year. Thought… https://t.co/LF4llCZgrR, 21 hours ago
- RT @kaiteoreilly: WANTED: 3 Deaf & disabled female performers for 2019 production of my award winning play 'peeling' @takingflightco… https://t.co/YKnuxzoQCB, Apr 22
- RT @sueleschen: Question: Why should adults never ask children to interpret for family members? Answer: Because they are children, Apr 22
- RT @MayaDeWit: Unfortunately sign languages are still not considered as EU languages by @EUInterpreters #SCIC22 ???? Not even the nat… https://t.co/PNLJjpLTVK, Apr 21