Had a lovely day yesterday co-presenting at the University of Chester to a group of Foundation Art Therapists. I was presenting alongside a qualified Psychotherapist and explaining about how to work with deaf clients going through therapy. The group were amazing and the time went so quickly. Hopefully we will be asked back again!
SMS: +44 (0)7801 730 200
- Never realised this! https://t.co/GW4PBwO2xs, Jun 20
- RT @DRCsthelens: BSL users can call 111 the NHS non-emergency line through InterpreterNow's remote interpreting service for free, al… https://t.co/PPo0XlKKIV, Jun 20
- Work in legal services? Please check the credentials of the interpreters you use. #NRCPD #NRPSI Regulated interpr… https://t.co/7SydSaPheJ, Jun 19
- If you are a health care professional of any discipline please ask to see my ID and make sure I'm regulated., Jun 19
- RT @DRCsthelens: BSL users will soon be able to access an online therapy service through SignHealth. All therapists are deaf or flue… https://t.co/FZfMN2FNro, Jun 19